Cera Stribley is searching for an Architect with at least 5+ years post-graduate experience to join our dynamic team. The role requires an Architect with a keen eye for design who is motivated by creating meaningful design narrative with an awareness around the viability of projects.
This is a design-focussed role for someone with good leadership skills who can manage a team with multiple projects on the go at one time. The ideal candidate will be able to build great relationships with all project stakeholders, coordinate consultants and actively support team members.
- Work through Feasibilities and TP design sets for multiple typologies of projects including high-end multi-residential/commercial developments.
- Ensure that planning overlays and standards are adhered to.
- Strong knowledge of BADS and applying the criteria to various types and scales of developments.
- Work on all elements of project stages from the front-end concept through TP process and the beginning of the Design Development stage
- A pro-active and positive attitude.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- 5+ years’ post-graduate experience working across projects of a similar scale / typology.
- Highly skilled in Rhino and REVIT.
- Exceptional design skillset (concept and planning/layouts).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with clients and consultants.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage your workload to effectively deliver the deadlines for the team.
What we can offer you
A vibrant and collaborative environment.
Weekly gym sessions (on us).
A social and friendly culture fuelled by a great team and regular events.
A brand-new office space, right next to Richmond train station.
Mentorship from seasoned professionals.
Exposure to a diverse range of projects, offering you the chance to explore and innovate.
Continuous learning and development opportunities.
Be a key player in a dynamic and forward-thinking environment.
Recognition for your valuable contributions.
To apply for this position, send your portfolio and CV through to us using the contact details below:
Attn: Gemma Fortini
Subject: Application | Design Architect